|Founded||Ottawa, Ontario (2000)|
|Headquarters||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Products||High-capacity packet microwave solutions|
Incorporated in February 2000, DragonWave introduced its first wireless broadband product in 2002.
In 2007, the company saw the launch of its all-outdoor Horizon Compact microwave radio with transport speeds of 800Mbit/s.
In October 2017 DragonWave was acquired by Transform-X, and was re-branded DragonWave-X. 
DragonWave designs and builds Ethernet microwave products to support existing and emerging backhaul requirements employing three key technologies: packet microwave, hybrid microwave and small cell solutions.
- "Dragonwave Inc (DWI:Toronto)". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2013-08-12.
- "DragonWave's Inexpensive Horizon Compact Wireless Carrier Ethernet System". TMCnet. Retrieved 2013-09-13.
- "DragonWave to list on AIM market, Toronto Stock Exchange". Telecompaper. Retrieved 2013-01-21.
- "DragonWave Debuts in U.S. Listing". 24/7 Wall St. Oct 15, 2009. Retrieved 2013-09-19.
- "Dragonwave strikes early in small cell backhaul". Rethink Wireless. Archived from the original on 2014-02-01. Retrieved 2013-09-19.
- "DragonWave introduces new Horizon Compact+". Electrical Business. Retrieved 2013-09-19.
- "Transform-X to Acquire DragonWave and Bring Transformative 5G Backhaul Solutions to Market". everything RF. Retrieved 2017-10-26.