|Indian Railways station|
|Location||Dadri, Gautam Buddh Nagar district, Uttar Pradesh|
|Elevation||212 metres (696 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||North Central Railway|
|Tracks||5 (double electrified broad gauge)|
|Structure type||Standard (on-ground station)|
|Zone(s)||North Central Railway|
Dadri railway station is a small railway station serving the city of Dadri in Gautam Buddh Nagar district, Uttar Pradesh, India, on the Ghaziabad–Tundla section of the Delhi–Kanpur main line, on the outskirts of Ghaziabad and 50 kilometers east of Delhi. Its station code in Indian Railways terminology is DER. Dadri is a wayside station at which only a few commuter trains stop. The station consists of four platforms which are not well sheltered and lack most facilities including sanitation.[failed verification][failed verification] Electronic interlocking and massive yard remodelling has been commissioned at Dadri station. Dadri is a complex yard in North Central Railway spread over six kilometres on busiest route of Delhi–Howrah section and also having connectivity with National Thermal Power Corporation Power Plant and Container Depot.
Trains that halt at Dadri:
- Hathras Killah–Delhi–Hathras Killah MEMU
- Delhi–Aligarh–Delhi MEMU
- Tundla–Delhi–Tundla MEMU
- Lichchavi Express
Dedicated Freight Corridor
Dadri is the point where the Western Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) is proposed to join the Eastern DFC, making Dadri a junction station, though for major freight movements only. Both DFCs are under construction.
- "DER/Dadri". India Rail Info.
- "दादरी और बोड़ाकी रेलवे स्टेशन हो सकते हैं एक". Jagran News (in Hindi). 27 October 2014.
- "एक्सप्रेस ट्रेनों का ठहराव खत्म होने पर आंदोलन करेंगे यात्री". Jagran News (in Hindi). 11 October 2013.
- "Dadri yard remodelling commissioned by Railways". Retrieved 24 April 2017.
- "The mobility in Train Operations on the busiest route of Delhi Howrah section of Indian Railway network gets a boost with the commissioning of Electronic Interlocking & massive Yard Remodeling commissioned at Dadri". pib.nic.in. Retrieved 24 April 2017.
- status, Train running. "HRF-DLI MEMU (64581) Train Live Running status". trainsrunningstatus.net. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- "Western Dedicated Freight Corridor". www.dfccil.gov.in. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd.