|Directed by||Erich Schönfelder|
|Produced by||Haro van Peski|
|Music by||Marc Roland|
Contest (German: Kampf) is a 1932 German sports film directed by Erich Schönfelder and starring Manfred von Brauchitsch, Evelyn Holt, and Kurt Vespermann. It is set in the world of motor racing. It was the final film directed by Schönfelder.
- Manfred von Brauchitsch as Robert Wenck, Autorennfahrer
- Evelyn Holt as Eva, Wencks Frau
- Kurt Vespermann as Steppke, Wenck's mechanic
- Georg H. Schnell as Kurt Harder, Autorennfahrer
- Lucie Höflich as Wencks Mutter
- Jessie Vihrog as Charlotte, Evas Freundin
- Alfred Abel as Wagemann, headmaster
- Hans Leibelt as Brandt, Mercedes team manager
- Blandine Ebinger as Hilde, Steppkes Braut
- Lia Eibenschütz as Juana
- Henry Lorenzen as Monteur Krause
- Hubert von Meyerinck as Schneckendorf
- Josefine Dora as Anna, Faktotum bei Wencks
- Paul Laven as Rundfunkberichterstatter
- Gerhard Hoffmann as Kapelle
- Ufa Jazz-Orchester as Kapelle
- Grange, p. 399.
- Grange, William (2008). Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Lanham, MD: Scarecrow Press. ISBN 978-0-8108-5967-8.