Lekki Peninsula, Lagos,
|Products||Cable television, broadcasting, radio, publishing, movies, Events and Digital|
CMA Group (short for Consolidated Media Associates Limited) is a Nigerian global mass media company with interests in broadcasting, print and events management. It is West Africa's largest broadcasting and cable company in terms of airtime sales/syndication and on-air brand management. Consolidated Media Associates has Alphavision Multimedia as subsidiary and a General Media Production and Television powerhouse with footprints in Satellite, Cable, Digital and Terrestrial Television. CMA Group is the parent company for TV channels Soundcity TV, Trybe TV, Televista TV, Spice TV, ONTV Nigeria, ONMAX, VillageSquare TV, Urban96 Radio Network, Access 24 and Televise TV and radio stations Soundcity Radio Network, Access 24 and Urban96 Radio Network. CMA's networks reach approximately 100 million viewers in 70 countries.
Over the last 15 years, CMA has provided television programming on a syndicated basis to television stations across Nigeria and the African continent. More recently, it has produced themed television content to pay television platforms in Nigeria and expanded its distribution network to include satellite stations beyond Nigeria. CMA is the most visible independent Nigerian medium of entertainment programming.
The corporate and operational office of the company is at Lekki Peninsula, Lagos.
- Television networks
- Radio networks
- Papi Social
- Soundcity Mobile Applications
- Urban96 Mobile Applications
- Soundcity MVP
- Spice Lifestyle Honors
- Made in Lagos Festival
- Urban Culture Festival
- Afrobeats Festival
- Soundcity All Stars Party
- Design Fashion Africa Week
- The Intersection
- Game On
- Festival of Flavors
- Spice Xhibit F
- Spice Haute Party
- "How I Run SoundcityTV, OnTV, SpiceTV & Televista - Tajuddeen Adepetu". GoldmyneTV. June 26, 2015. Archived from the original on January 4, 2016. Retrieved May 1, 2009.
- Arogundarade, Funsho (June 24, 2015). "Adepetu: We Are Creating A Complete Television Package". TheNews (Nigeria).
- "We've not let our viewers down". The Nation (Nigeria). June 27, 2015.
- Amawhe, Onome (March 8, 2016). "Everything we see on television influences the way we think - Adepetu". Vanguard News.
- Press release: "VIACOM REPORTS EARNINGS GROWTH FOR FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR FISCAL 2012" Archived March 4, 2016, at the Wayback Machine Viacom
- Valentine, Shaba (June 21, 2015). "Why ONTV inception has consistently been rated the number one terrestrial station in Lagos". Vnolly Magazine. Archived from the original on June 22, 2015. Retrieved June 22, 2015.