|Look up coed or co-ed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coed or mixed-gender education is the integrated education of male and female students in the same environment.
Coed may also refer to:
- COED (website) - an online entertainment magazine that focuses on college lifestyle
- The COED Project, software project created by the US Department of Commerce in the 1970s
- Coed Records, an American record label
- Coed School, a South Korean dance/pop group
- Betws-y-Coed, a village in Conwy County Borough, Wales
- Llwyd ap Cil Coed, a character in Welsh mythology, whose surname means "trees"
- Concise Oxford English Dictionary, a popular dictionary