|Headquarters||9/F, West Wing, Central Government Offices, 2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong|
|Parent agency||Chief Secretary for Administration|
|Civil Service Bureau|
The Civil Service Bureau (CSB) is one of the 13 policy bureaux under the Government Secretariat of the Government of Hong Kong and is responsible for the formulation and implementation of policies on the management of the Hong Kong Civil Service.
The Civil Service Bureau (CSB) is led by the Secretary for the Civil Service and has approximately 600 staff.
On 15 January 2021, the CSB announced that civil servants must either sign an oath or a declaration to pledge loyalty to the government. In response, Leung Chau-ting, chairman of the Hong Kong Federation of Civil Service Unions, said that the requirements were too vague and that the requirement would give the government power to discipline civil servants.
In March 2021, the CSB issued an apology for an incident where a man was injected with the Sinovac vaccine rather than the Comirnaty vaccine, against his wishes.
- Official website of the Civil Service Bureau
- Kong, Dimsumdaily Hong (2021-01-15). "All civil servants employed before 1st July to make an oath and sign declaration within 4 weeks". Dimsum Daily. Retrieved 2021-01-16.
- "Civil service union calls for clarity on declaration - RTHK". news.rthk.hk. Retrieved 2021-01-16.
- "Civil service to get lessons on constitutional order - RTHK". news.rthk.hk. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- Kong, Dimsumdaily Hong (2021-04-04). "Civil Service Bureau apologises for error after administering wrong vaccine to blood cancer patient". Dimsum Daily. Retrieved 2021-04-04.