The Chief Justice of the Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan heads the Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan. The Chief Justice of the Shariat Court is the second-highest judicial office in the country, after the Chief Justice of Pakistan.
The current CJ FSC is Justice Noor Muhammad Meskanzai, who took oath on 15 May 2019.
List of Chief Justices
|Temporal Order||Name of Chief Justice||From||To|
|1||Mr. Justice Salahuddin Ahmed||28 May 1980||31 May 1981|
|2||Mr. Justice Sheikh Aftab Hussain (acting)||1 June 1981||14 October 1984|
|3||Mr. Justice Sardar Fakhr e Alam (acting)||15 October 1984||7 November 1984|
|4||Mr. Justice Gul Muhammad Khan||8 November 1984||8 November 1990|
|5||Mr. Justice Tanzil-ur-Rahman||17 November 1990||16 November 1992|
|6||Mr. Justice Mir Hazar Khan Khoso||17 November 1992||18 July 1994|
|7||Mr. Justice Nazir Ahmad Bhatti||19 July 1994||4 January 1997|
|8||Mr. Justice Mian Mahboob Ahmad||8 January 1997||7 January 2000|
|9||Mr. Justice Fazal Ilahi Khan||12 January 2000||11 January 2003|
|10||Mr. Justice Chaudhry Ejaz Yousaf||9 May 2003||8 May 2006|
|11||Mr. Justice Haziq-ul-Khairi||9 May 2006||4 June 2009|
|12||Mr. Justice Agha Rafiq Ahmed Khan||5 June 2009||4 June 2014|
|13||Mr. Justice Sardar Muhammad Raza Khan||5 June 2014||5 December 2014|
|14||Mr. Justice Fida Muhammad Khan (acting)||12 December 2014||7 March 2015|
|15||Mr. Justice Riaz Ahmed Khan||7 March 2015||12 May 2017|
|16||Mr. Justice Najam ul Hassan||15 May 2017||10 May 2019|
|17||Mr . Justice Muhammad Noor Meskanzai||15 May 2019|
List of Sitting Judges of Federal Shariat Court
- Mr. Justice Muhammad Noor Meskanzai, Chief Justice Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan
- Mr. Justice Dr. Syed Muhammad Anwer, Aalim Judge
- "Justice Muhammad Noor takes oath as Chief Justice of Federal Shariat Court". The News International. May 15, 2019.
- "Former Chief Justices". Federalshariatcourt.gov.pk. Retrieved 2018-04-22.
- "CJP administers oath to Justice Sh Najam-Ul-Hassan as Chief Justice FSC - Associated Press Of Pakistan". App.com.pk. Retrieved 2018-04-22.