|Casteel High School|
24901 S. Power Road
|Type||Public high school|
|School district||Chandler Unified School District|
|Teaching staff||148.55 (FTE)|
|Student to teacher ratio||20.88|
|Color(s)||Navy blue, Vegas gold|
Casteel High School is a junior high and high school in Queen Creek, Arizona, the fifth public high school operated by the Chandler Unified School District. It opened in July 2015 and is named for Camille Casteel, superintendent of the district. The CUSD governing board changed its policy about naming schools after current staff specifically wished to name the school after Casteel.
The school's first principal, Sandy Lundberg, died on June 26, 2018 after a long battle with stage four cancer. The school library was named in her honor a short time before her death.
- "About Our School". Chandler Unified School District. Retrieved 16 July 2018.
- "Administration / About the Principal". www.cusd80.com. Retrieved 2018-07-04.
- "Dr. Camille Casteel High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved May 25, 2021.
- Creno, Cathryn (2015-02-25). "New schools under construction at 4 SEV districts". Arizona Republic. Retrieved 2015-06-14.
- Klapper, Clayton (2018-06-26). "Queen Creek principal passes away after long battle with cancer". KNXV. Retrieved 2018-07-04.