This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019)
|Caryl of the Mountains|
|Directed by||Bernard B. Ray|
|Written by||James Oliver Curwood (story) |
Tom Gibson (dialogue and continuity)
|Produced by||Bernard B. Ray (producer) |
Harry S. Webb (associate producer)
|Edited by||Frederick Bain|
|Distributed by||Reliable Pictures|
The film is also known as Get That Girl in the United Kingdom.
Somewhere in the United States Enos Colvin schemes to defraud his investors and abscond with the assets of his company that are in the form of bonds. His secretary Caryl decides to take the bonds herself and post them to her Uncle Jean living in the Canadian woods. Discovering what Caryl has done and knowing where the bonds have been posted Enos goes himself to Canada to get the bonds from Uncle Jean who has hidden them in a secret location in his hearth. A struggle ensues and Jean is murdered and his dog Rinty wounded by Enos' revolver.
Making his way to the local Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Rinty is nursed back to health until he is able to bring Enos to justice.
- Rin Tin Tin, Jr. as Rinty
- Ralph Bushman billed as Francis X. Bushman Jr. as RCMP Sergeant Brad Sheridan
- Lois Wilde as Caryl Foray
- Josef Swickard as Jean Foray
- Earl Dwire as RCMP Inspector Bradshaw
- Robert Walker as Enos Colvin
- George Chesebro as RCMP Constable Jim O'Brien
- Ray Henderson as RCMP Constable Gary
- Steve Clark as RCMP Captain Edwards
Artie Ortego appears uncredited as Indian Joe.
- Caryl of the Mountains at IMDb
- Caryl of the Mountains is available for free download at the Internet Archive