|Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa|
|George Altirs (CEO)|
Jay Teitelbaum (VP)
|Products||Apparel, footwear, sportswear, sports equipment|
|Parent||GMA Accessories Inc.|
|Subsidiaries||Capelli New York (USA)|
GMA Shanghai (China)
Capelli Europe (Europe)
Capelli Sport is an American sportswear and footwear company based in New York, United States, subsidiary of the GMA Accessories Inc. Founded in 2011 by George Altirs, Capelli Sport also has locations in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa under Capelli Europe GmbH, and in China under GMA Shanghai.
Capelli Sport has focused on the soccer market, producing kits, goalkeeper gloves, and balls, as well as casual wear – such as t-shirts, hoodies, jackets and leggings – and accessories, such as bags and hats. Capelli's footwear products include sneakers and football boots.
On January 24, 2017, Capelli Sport signed a corporate partnership with the Rochester Rhinos, a United Soccer League team, and their stadium was renamed Capelli Sport Stadium. Since January 20, 2021, Capelli Sport has held 40.1% of the shares of German soccer club MSV Duisburg.
- "Capelli Sport - Teams, Kit Designs, Teamwear & History | Small Brands Case Study". Footy Headlines. Retrieved April 3, 2021.
- "Phoenix Arizona: La Major League Futsal anuncia la asociación con Capelli Sport". mlsfutsal.org (in Spanish). Retrieved April 3, 2021.
- "CAPELLI SPORT". capellinewyork.com. Retrieved April 4, 2021.
- "SOCCER EQUIPMENT". CapelliSport.com. Retrieved April 4, 2021.
- Rhinos, Rochester (January 24, 2017). "Rochester Rhinos, Capelli Sport Announce Major Partnership". Rochester Rhinos. Retrieved April 3, 2021.
- Presseabteilung, MSV Duisburg-. "Kapitalerhöhung: Capelli Sport und MSV bauen Vertrauensverhältnis weiter aus". MSV Duisburg. Retrieved April 3, 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Capelli Sport.|