|Died||30 September 1941 (aged 66)|
|Years active||1924-1941 (film)|
Calisto Bertramo (28 August 1875 – 30 September 1941) was an Italian stage and film actor. Bertramo appeared in around twenty films and frequently on the stage. He played a leading role in the 1923 London staging of The Lady from the Sea.
- Messalina (1924)
- Paradise (1932)
- Cardinal Lambertini (1934)
- Adam's Tree (1936)
- Thirty Seconds of Love (1936)
- The Make Believe Pirates (1937)
- It Was I! (1937)
- Mad Animals (1939)
- Heartbeat (1939)
- One Hundred Thousand Dollars (1940)
- A Romantic Adventure (1940)
- Wearing p.233
- Wearing, J.P. The London Stage 1920-1929: A Calendar of Productions, Performers, and Personnel. Rowman & Littlefield, 2014.