This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)
|Constructors||Chevrolet · Dodge · Ford|
|Last Drivers' champion||J. R. Fitzpatrick|
|Last Makes' champion||Chevrolet|
The CASCAR Super Series was Canada's premier stock car touring division. It was sanctioned by CASCAR. The series ended after the 2006 season after NASCAR purchased CASCAR, and NASCAR used it as the basis for the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series.
A western counterpart called the CASCAR West Super Series began racing in 1992, replacing CASCAR's Hobby Stock division. In addition to being its own championship, the West Super Series conducted combination races with the national series.
|1986*||Ken Johnston||No. 42|
|1987||Barry Harmer||No. 26|
|1988||Andy Farr||No. 04|
|1989||Steve Robblee||No. 32|
|1990||Wayne Keeling||No. 62|
|1991||Dave Whitlock||No. 29|
|1992||Steve Robblee||No. 32|
|1993||Kerry Micks||No. 02|
|1994||Mark Dilley||No. 64|
|1995||Sean Dupuis||No. 7|
|1996||Dan Shirtliff||No. 3|
|1997||Dave Whitlock||No. 98|
|1998||Dave Whitlock||No. 98|
|1999||Peter Gibbons||No. 1|
|2000||Peter Gibbons||No. 1|
|2001||Don Thomson Jr.||No. 4|
|2002||Don Thomson Jr.||No. 4|
|2003||Don Thomson Jr.||No. 4|
|2004||Don Thomson Jr.||No. 4|
|2005||Don Thomson Jr.||No. 4|
|2006||J. R. Fitzpatrick||No. 84|
- * – All events held at Delaware Speedway
- Suderman, Art (June 26, 1992). "Fledgling sport is taking a fast run at success". Calgary Herald. Retrieved December 28, 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- Simnett, Chris (August 10, 1995). "Gandy steady in Calgary". Prince George Free Press. Retrieved December 28, 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- "CASCAR Super Series Past Champions". Racing-Reference.info. Retrieved 2013-09-04.
- "CASCAR Super Series". The Third Turn. Retrieved 2013-09-04.