|Founded||Israel (1999 )|
Number of locations
|Products||Hamburgers, chicken, french fries, soft drinks|
Burgers Bar opened their first location in 1999 in the German Colony of Jerusalem. Due to the restaurants popularity, they began expanding quickly all over Israel. Burgers Bar was able to carve out a niche for themselves and in 2005 became the only nominee in Haaretz's Best Kosher Burger in Israel. Many attribute Burgers Bar's success to them offering burgers at a similar price to McDonald's Israel.
American expansion attempt
After experiencing success in Israel with the American tourists, Burgers Bar expanded to the United States with 3 locations. The locations were in Teaneck, Cedarhurst, and Brooklyn however all three locations were closed within a couple of years.
- Culture of Israel
- Israeli cuisine
- Economy of Israel
- List of hamburger restaurants
- List of restaurants in Israel
- סניפים | בורגרס בר
- "Best of the underground awards 2005". Haaretz.com. Retrieved 2020-12-17.
- "Home". The Forward. Retrieved 2020-12-17.
- Restaurants In Israel - Burgers Bar, Efrat Archived August 10, 2014, at the Wayback Machine
- Eat in Jerusalem: Burgers Bar | The Jewish Planet | The Times of Israel
- "Burger Bar Llc". businessfinder.nj.com. Retrieved 2020-12-17.
- "Burgers Bar in Cedarhurst (5 Towns) Has Closed | | YeahThatsKosher". YeahThatsKosher – Kosher Restaurants & Travel. 2011-12-07. Retrieved 2020-12-17.
- Kugel, Seth (2008-08-19). "Chicken in Global Attire (Published 2008)". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2020-12-17.