|Directed by||Charles Brabin|
|Written by||Adrian Johnson|
|Based on||Buchanan's Wife|
by Justus Miles Forman
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Buchanan's Wife is a 1918 American silent drama film directed by Charles Brabin and starring Virginia Pearson, Marc McDermott, Victor Sutherland, and Ned Finley. It is based on the 1906 novel of the same name by Justus Miles Forman. The film was released by Fox Film Corporation on December 1, 1918.
This article needs a plot summary. (January 2020)
- Virginia Pearson as Beatrix Buchanan
- Marc McDermott as Herbert Buchanan
- Victor Sutherland as Harry Faring
- Ned Finley as Kansas, a tramp
- "Buchanan's Wife". afi.com. Retrieved 27 January 2020.
- "Buchanan's Wife". AllMovie. Retrieved 27 January 2020.
- "Buchanan's Wife". TCM.com. Retrieved 27 January 2020.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Buchanan's Wife