BroadwayWorld is a theatre news website based in New York City that publishes daily coverage of Broadway, Off-Broadway, regional, and international theatre productions. The website publishes theatre news, interviews, reviews, and media coverage. It also features an active message board used by both Broadway fans and professionals.
Robert Diamond, CEO of Wisdom Digital Media, founded the website in 2003. As of September 2018, the website has amassed a readership of 5.5 million monthly online visitors and an Alexa PageRank of 16,156 worldwide. Since 2004, BroadwayWorld has produced the 'Standing Ovations' concert series at Joe's Pub at the Public Theater, benefitting Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. In 2012, Diamond began expanding the concept to fourteen different sister websites which cover other topics, such as fitness and sport. For his work on BroadwayWorld, Diamond was awarded the 2014 Award for Excellence in Theatre Arts Education by the Theatre Museum.
- "Broadway World - #1 for Broadway Shows, Theatre, Entertainment, Tickets & More!". www.broadwayworld.com. Archived from the original on 2018-09-10. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "The Actress Patti Murin Takes On Broadway Chat Board". Archived from the original on 2018-06-17. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "BroadwayWorld.com Bridges the World of Entertainment and Technology". thesop.org. Archived from the original on 2012-11-14. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "Broadwayworld.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa". www.alexa.com. Archived from the original on 2018-09-10. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- BWW. "SOLD OUT! Standing Ovations, Spring 2004 - a Benefit Concert on Sunday May 23, 2004 from 7-10 PM at Joe's Pub". BroadwayWorld.com. Retrieved 2018-09-11.
- "BroadwayWorld.com Founder Diamond Recognized by The Theatre Museum". School of Information Studies | Syracuse University. Archived from the original on 2020-02-24. Retrieved 2018-09-11.