G. Bradley Trivers
|Member of the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island for|
|Assumed office |
May 4, 2015
|Preceded by||Carolyn Bertram|
|Born||December 22, 1971|
|Political party||Progressive Conservative|
|Residence||New Glasgow, Prince Edward Island|
|Education||University of Waterloo|
Grant Bradley (Brad) Trivers (born 22 December 1971) is a Canadian politician, who was elected to the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island in the 2015 provincial election. He represents the electoral district of Rustico-Emerald as a member of the Progressive Conservative Party.
|2015 Prince Edward Island general election|
|Progressive Conservative||Brad Trivers||1,585||47.23||+2.91|
|New Democratic||Leah-Jane Hayward||294||8.76|
|Total valid votes||3,356||100.0|
|Progressive Conservative gain from Liberal||Swing||+9.04|
- "Minding the House: a biographical guide to Prince Edward Island MLAs (Volume 2), 1993-2017 (Cassandra Bernard & Sean McQuaid, Eds.)" (PDF). Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island. Retrieved 2021-04-08.
- "Few options for PC leader following loss" Archived 2015-05-18 at the Wayback Machine. The Guardian, May 6, 2015.
- "Rustico-Emerald expected to see tight Liberal-PC fight". CBC News, April 29, 2015.
- "Brad Trivers seeking PC nod in District 18". The Guardian. Charlottetown, PEI. January 20, 2015. Archived from the original on May 18, 2015. Retrieved March 28, 2019.
- "Brad Trivers leadership race - Google Search". www.google.ca. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- "Brad Trivers says he's the best person to lead P.E.I. PC Party | CBC News". CBC. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- "'Be bold, be courageous' new P.E.I. premier tells his cabinet". CBC News. May 9, 2019. Retrieved 2019-05-09.
- Elections Prince Edward Island (4 May 2015). "Provincial General Election - Unofficial Results 2015-05-04". Archived from the original on 2015-05-05. Retrieved 5 May 2015.