|LGA||Port Harcourt (a.k.a PHALGA)|
|Neighborhood of||Port Harcourt|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (WAT)|
Borokiri (also spelled Borikiri) is a neighborhood of the city of Port Harcourt situated just south of Old GRA in Rivers State, Nigeria. It lies at latitude 4.749° N and longitude 7.035° E. The neighborhood is bounded by Ahoada Street to the north, Okrika Island to the east (across Aboturu Creek), Orubiri oilfield to the south and Ship Builders Road to the west. Its land uses include residential, commercial, institutional and recreation.
The following is a list of schools operating within this area:
- Enitonna High School
- Government Comprehensive Secondary School
- New Covenant Secondary School
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School
- Our Lady of Fatima College
- Wisdom Child International Schools 
- Divine Nursery & Primary School
- Divine International College
- Springfield Nursery & Primary School
- Sunrise School
- "The Growth of Borokiri and the influence on Property Value in Port Harcourt". Isocarp Case Info. Archived from the original on 2014-07-14. Retrieved 2014-07-05.
- "Location of Borokiri at Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 2014-07-05.
- "Enitonna To Become Co-Educational School". The Tide. Port Harcourt, Nigeria: Rivers State Newspaper Corporation. 2012-11-23. Retrieved 2014-07-06.
- "NNSS Port Harcourt". Nnedu.org. Retrieved 2014-07-05.
- name, Your. "Wisdom Child International School". www.wisdomchildinternationalschool.com. Retrieved 2017-09-16.