Bonnevoie (Luxembourgish: Bouneweg, German: Bonneweg) is an area of south-eastern Luxembourg City, in southern Luxembourg. It is divided between the quarters of North Bonnevoie-Verlorenkost and South Bonnevoie. It is the biggest neighbourhood in the city, with more than 15,000 inhabitants.
Famous people born in, or residents of Bonnevoie include:
- John E. Dolibois, United States ambassador to Luxembourg
- Hugo Gernsback, editor and science fiction author
- François Hentges, gymnast
- Gabriel Lippmann, French physicist and Nobel Prize laureate (1908)
- Corinne Cahen, Luxembourg Minister of Family and Integration and the Greater Region in the Bettel–Schneider ministry
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bonnevoie.|