Kiselevich with Russia in 2017
14 February 1990|
Cherepovets, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||207 lb (94 kg; 14 st 11 lb)|
Bogdan Alexandrovich Kiselevich (Russian: Богдан Александрович Киселевич) (born 14 February 1990) is a Russian professional ice hockey defenceman currently playing for CSKA Moscow in the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL). He has formerly played in the National Hockey League (NHL) with the Florida Panthers.
Kiselevich played spent his youth career with HC Severstal Cherepovets. Subsequently, he played nine seasons for Severstal in the KHL. On 9 May 2014, Kiselevich was traded to powerhouse CSKA Moscow. He subsequently agreed to a new two-year contract.
On 2 June 2018, Kiselevich as a free agent signed a one-year, one-way contract with the Florida Panthers of the NHL for the 2018–19 season. After attending the Panthers 2018 training camp, Kiselevich made the opening season roster, he made his NHL debut with Florida in a 3-2 defeat to the Vancouver Canucks at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida on October 13, 2018. In his second game he registered his first point, an assist on a goal by Evgenii Dadonov, in a 6-5 shootout loss to the Philadelphia Flyers on October 16, 2018. Kiselevich rotated among the Panthers depth defenseman to appear in 32 games for 8 assists. At the trade deadline on 25 February 2019, he was traded by the Panthers to the Winnipeg Jets. Kiselevich joined the Jets, serving as a healthy scratch for the remainder of the regular season and playoffs.
On 1 July 2019, Kiselevich left the Jets and the NHL as a free agent, opting to return to the KHL with former club CSKA Moscow, on a three-year contract.
Olympic Athletes from Russia
Kiselevich made his international debut with Russia at the 2017 World Championships. He was later selected to represent the Olympic Athletes from Russia team at the 2018 Winter Olympics. He contributed 2 assists in 6 games to claim the gold medal in Pyeongchang, Korea.
Regular season and playoffs
|2007–08||CSK VVS Samara||RUS.2||16||0||3||3||12||—||—||—||—||—|
- "Cherepovets Severstal's 2010-11 Roster". hockeydb.com. 3 February 2012. Archived from the original on 20 January 2011. Retrieved 3 February 2012.
- "CSKA trade for Bodgan Kiselevich" (in Russian). HC CSKA Moscow. 9 May 2014. Retrieved 9 May 2014.
- "Kiselevich signs with Panthers, was KHL all-star defenseman". NHL.com. 2 June 2018. Retrieved 2 June 2018.
- "Horvat's goal in 3rd period lifts Canucks over Panthers". ESPN. 13 October 2018. Retrieved 13 October 2018.
- "Flyers blow big lead against Panthers but win in shootout". National Hockey League. 16 October 2018. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- "Jets acquire Hendricks, Beaulieu, Kiselevich". The Sports Network. 25 February 2019. Retrieved 25 February 2019.
- "Bogdan Kiselevich returns to CSKA" (in Russian). CSKA Moscow. 1 July 2019. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bogdan Kiselevich.|
- Biographical information and career statistics from NHL.com, or Eliteprospects.com, or Eurohockey.com, or Hockey-Reference.com, or The Internet Hockey Database