|Born||August 1, 1992|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||175 lb (79 kg; 12.5 st)|
|College||University of Alabama|
|Former tour(s)||PGA Tour|
He was part of the University of Alabama team that won the 2013 and 2014 NCAA Division I Championship. He won the Southeastern Conference individual championship in 2014. Wyatt was an All-American his senior year.
Wyatt finished 4th in the 2016 Zurich Classic of New Orleans, playing on a sponsor exemption. This finish earned him enough non-member FedEx Cup points to qualify for the Web.com Tour Finals. He earned a PGA Tour card for 2017 by finishing 22nd on the Finals money list (excluding the 25 regular-season graduates).
- 2009 Junior Players Championship
- 2010 HP Boys at Carlton Woods, Alabama State Junior
- 2012 Sunnehanna Amateur
- 2014 SEC Championship
U.S. national team appearances
- "Alabama teenager Bobby Wyatt shoots 57 in state tournament". Golf.com. AP. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- Inabinett, Mak (May 3, 2016). "Bobby Wyatt shows he 'can play with these guys' on the PGA Tour". AL.com. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- Hoggard, Rex (May 3, 2016). "Bobby Wyatt's New Orleans Finish Opens Doors". Golf Channel. Archived from the original on November 6, 2016. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- Mastovich, Mike (May 31, 2013). "Major changes in store for Sunnehanna Amateur". The Tribune-Democrat. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- "Bobby Wyatt: Wyatt inches closes to earning PGA TOUR card". Rotoworld.com. October 3, 2016. Archived from the original on March 5, 2017. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- "Bobby Wyatt". World Amateur Golf Ranking. Retrieved October 10, 2016.