|Industry||irrigation, Fire protection, waterworks, construction, mining|
|Founded||January 17, 1965|
|Ran Israeli (CEO)|
Number of employees
Bermad is a developer and manufacturer of various water and flow management solutions.
The company was founded in 1965 as a producer of irrigation systems mainly for agriculture. It has since expanded its product offering for a variety of industries, including filtration systems, reservoir management, air valves, water meters and fire protection solutions. Bermad products are marketed to some 70 countries through a number of subsidiaries and distributors around the world, including subsidiaries in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, China, France, Singapore, Italy, Spain and India.
Bermad is divided into four different business units or divisions, each aimed at a different industry or market.
Irrigation solutions have been the primary products developed since the founding of Bermad in 1965. The range of irrigation products include hydraulic control valves and flow management products for a range of irrigation system types such as drip irrigation and sprinklers.
Buildings & Construction
The company's building & construction business unit include a number of flow and distribution management products aimed for the construction industry, such as pressure and level control, pump and flow, dry pipes, and deluge valves.
The waterworks unit offers solutions for water supply, pumping stations, water distribution grid networks and sewage management. This includes various water meters, pressure valves, and flow, pump, surge, level and burst control valves.
The fire protection unit offers solutions marketed for sprinkler and fire fighting systems, with a number of products and solutions for fail-safe and flow management of water and other fire protection fluids or foams. These include various deluges, solenoid valves, monitor valves, foam concentrate valves, fire line strainers and so on.
- Bermad CS. Ltd. - Global HQ.
- Bermad Europe S.L. - Europe branch located in Barcelona, Spain.
- Bermad UK Ltd. - United Kingdom branch located in Hungerford, Berkshire.
- Bermad Water Technologies Pty - Australia branch located in Thomastown.
- Bermad China Co. Ltd. - China branch located in Shanghai.
- Bermad France S.A.S. - France branch located in Saint-Maur-des-Fossés, Paris.
- Bermad Brazil - Brazil & South America branch located in Sao Paulo.
- Bermad Mexico SA de CV - Mexico branch located in Lerma.
- VICTAULIC Bermad Technologies, LLC - US branch located in Houston, Texas.
- Bermad Inc. - US irrigation branch located in Fresno, California.
- Bermad India - India branch located in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Bermad South-East Asia - located in Singapore.
- Bermad Italy S.R.L. - Italy branch located in Lonate Pozzolo.
- "Bermad". Biz Israel. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Bermad Overview". Pitch Book. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- Shalev, Shai (24 July 2019). "Kibbutz Mishmar HaEmek buying Bermad stake". Globes. Retrieved 26 November 2020.
- "Bermad Irrigation". Bermad.com. Retrieved 26 November 2020.
- "Bermad Building & Construction". Bermad.com. Retrieved 26 November 2020.
- "Bermad Waterworks". Bermad.com. Retrieved 26 November 2020.
- "Bermad Waterworks". Bermad.com. Retrieved 1 December 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bermad.|
- "Bermad UK company information". pomanda.com. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Israeli agro-delegation in PH to explore opportunities". The Mania Times. 26 March 2016. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- Shalev, Shai (8 January 2020). "India's Jain puts Israeli irrigation co NaanDanJain up for sale". Globes.
- Cohen, Omri (25 November 2019). "FIMI acquiring control of Amiad Water Systems". Globes.
- "Pumps, Pipes & Connectors: Israeli water companies catalog" (PDF). The Israeli Export & International Cooperation Institute. Retrieved 29 November 2020.