|Born||11 July 1967|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Highest ranking||No. 366 (13 Sep 1993)|
|Grand Slam Singles results|
|US Open||1R (1993)|
|Highest ranking||No. 78 (30 Aug 1993)|
|Grand Slam Doubles results|
|Australian Open||1R (1993)|
|French Open||1R (1993)|
|US Open||QF (1991)|
He spent several years playing tennis at Berkeley in California. The right-hander represented his native country in the doubles competition at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona, where he partnered Christian Ruud. The pair was defeated in the first round by South Africa's eventual runners-up Wayne Ferreira and Piet Norval. Pedersen reached his highest singles ATP-ranking on 13 September 1993, when he became the number 366 of the world. He was in quarterfinal in US Open doubles, 1991, partnering Matt Lucena from the US. He became the number 78 on the doubles ranking 30. August 1993.
Doubles (1 win, 1 loss)
|Win||1–0||1992||Bolzano, Italy||Carpet (i)||Anders Järryd|| Tom Nijssen
|6–1, 6–7, 6–3|
|Loss||1–1||1993||Kuala Lumpur-1, Malaysia||Hard||Henrik Holm|| Jacco Eltingh
- "Bent-Ove Pedersen | Overview | ATP Tour | Tennis". ATP Tour. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- "Men's Tennis Archives". University of California Golden Bears Athletics. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- "Bent-Ove PEDERSEN - Olympic Tennis | Norway". International Olympic Committee. 2016-06-18. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- "Bent-Ove Pedersen | Bio | ATP Tour | Tennis". ATP Tour. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- Bent-Ove Pedersen at the Association of Tennis Professionals
- Bent-Ove Pedersen at the International Tennis Federation