|Directed by||Rolf Thiele|
|Written by||Rolf Thiele|
|Music by||Norbert Schultze|
|Edited by||Caspar van den Berg|
|15 October 1953|
Beloved Life (German: Geliebtes Leben) is a 1953 West German drama film directed by Rolf Thiele and starring Ruth Leuwerik, Carl Raddatz and Albert Lieven. Following her husband's release from a prisoner of war camp in 1947, a woman remembers their lives together since the pre-First World War era.
- Ruth Leuwerik as Louise von Bolin
- Carl Raddatz as Carl von Bolin
- Albert Lieven as Joachim von Bolin
- Maria Sebaldt as Imke von Bolin
- Karl Ludwig Diehl as Oberst von Bolin
- Horst Hächler as Benno von Bolin
- Harry Meyen as Jürgen von Bolin
- Eva Bubat as Auguste, Haushälterin
- Bock & Bergfelder p.282
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise Cinegraph: Encyclopaedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.