|Battles of Chief Pontiac|
|Directed by||Felix E. Feist|
|Screenplay by||Jack DeWitt|
|Produced by||Irving Starr|
Lon Chaney Jr.
|Cinematography||Charles Van Enger|
|Edited by||Philip Cahn|
|Music by||Elmer Bernstein|
Jack Broder Productions Inc.
|Distributed by||Realart Pictures|
- Lex Barker as Lt. Kent McIntire
- Helen Westcott as Winifred Lancaster
- Lon Chaney Jr. as Chief Pontiac
- Berry Kroeger as Col. von Weber
- Roy Roberts as Maj. Gladwin
- Larry Chance as Hawkbill
- Katherine Warren as Chia
- Ramsay Hill as Gen. Sir Jeffrey Amherst
- Guy Teague as Von Weber's aide
- James Fairfax as Guardhouse sentry
- Abner George as Doctor
Film critic Hans J. Wollstein gave the film a mixed review, writing, "Burly actor Lon Chaney, Jr. said that the role of Chief Pontiac in this cheap action-thriller from low-budget entrepreneur Jack Broder, was one he truly coveted. Unfortunately, Chaney and the rest of the cast were let down by a preachy and frankly dreadful screenplay by Jack de Witt ... Battles of Chief Pontiac was filmed on location near Rapid City, South Dakota, and the scenery remains its only attractive feature."