|Basta che non si sappia in giro|
|Directed by||Luigi Comencini |
|Written by||Age & Scarpelli |
Castellano & Pipolo
|Produced by||Renato Jaboni|
|Starring||Nino Manfredi |
|Cinematography||Luigi Kuveiller |
|Edited by||Nino Baragli |
|Music by||Armando Trovajoli|
In a triptych of events (the first directed by Loy, the second by Magni, the third by Comencini) are analyzed situations and incidents that have sexuality as a common denominator. In the first a scriptwriter / director (Johnny Dorelli), during a busy morning's work with a typist (Monica Vitti), feels more and more attracted to her, and this is increasingly identified with the protagonist 's erotic drama that he makes typing . The second segment sees a jailer ( Nino Manfredi ) taken hostage during a prison riot, during which the mutineers threaten to sodomize him if they do not receive the visit of the Minister of Justice. The third, played on the register of the comedy of misunderstanding, sees a single accountant with the hobby of model (still Manfredi) to exchange for the call girl who just "ordered" a shy and awkward phone used (again Vitti) responsible for collecting the rate of an encyclopedia.
- Nino Manfredi: Enzo Lucarelli
- Vittorio Mezzogiorno: Lupo
- Lino Banfi: Prison governor
- Isa Danieli: Ersilia Lucarelli
- Marzio Honorato: Head of the Revolt
- Luca Sportelli: Barbagliati
- Nino Manfredi: Paolo Gallizzi
- Monica Vitti: Lia
- Mauro Vestri: Lia's colleague
- Ada Pometti: Prostitute
- Roberto Poppi, Mario Pecorari. I film. Dal 1970 al 1979. Gremese Editore, 1996.
- Cinema nuovo , Edizioni 239-244. Edizione Dedalo, 1976.