|Directed by||Ugo Liberatore|
|Edited by||Giancarlo Cappelli|
|Music by||Giorgio Gaslini|
- John Steiner: Glenn
- Laura Antonelli: Daria
- Umberto Orsini: Carlo
- Petra Pauly: Brigitte
- Johannes Schaaf: Bradford
- Ettore Manni: Inspector (1975 version)
- Ilona Staller: Victim (1975 version)
Bali was distributed by C.I.D.I.F. on 29 December 1970 in Italy. Originally directed by Ugo Liberatore and released as Incontro d'amore a Bali, it was a box office bomb. In 1975, following a series of commercial successes of Laura Antonelli, whose in the meanwhile had established herself as one of the most popular Italian sex symbols, the producer Alfredo Bini released a new version of the film, with a new editing and with the introduction of new scenes shot by Paolo Heusch with actors Ettore Manni and Ilona Staller. Released as Incontro d'amore, the film eventually got a large success at the Italian box office, grossing about 1 billion and a half lire.
- "Incontro d'amore (1970)". Archiviodelcinemaitaliano.it. Retrieved September 25, 2018.
- "Incontro d'amore (Bali)". Filmportal.de. Retrieved September 25, 2018.
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano: I film. Gremese, 1991. ISBN 8876059695.
- Marco Giusti (1999). Dizionario dei film italiani stracult. Sperling & Kupfer. ISBN 8820029197.