|Headquarters||Van Nuys, Los Angeles, CA|
BRG Sports makes sports equipment and clothing under the Riddell brand. Its parent company is Fenway Partners.
- Bell Sports and Giro are now owned by Vista Outdoor.
- Easton Hockey and Easton Diamond (baseball and softball) are now owned by Peak Achievement Athletics, parent of Bauer Hockey.
- Easton Cycling is now owned by Fox Factory.
Easton Archery, manufacturer of archery equipment and original owner of the Easton brands
- "Vista Outdoor Completes Acquisition of BRG Sports, Inc.'s Action Sports Division". Vista Outdoor. 2016-04-04. Retrieved 2020-06-06.
- "Bauer Performance Sports to Acquire Easton Baseball/Softball For Us $330 Million". Kohlberg & Company. 2014-02-13. Retrieved 2020-06-06.
- "Performance Sports Group Acquires Easton Hockey". Marketwired. 2016-01-13. Retrieved 2020-06-06.
- Mercanti, Saris (2014-04-21). "Bell-Riddell-Giro (BRG) sell Easton Cycling to Owner of RaceFace, now owned by FOX". Retrieved 2020-06-06.
- "Fox Acquires Race Face and Easton Cycling". PinkBike. PinkBike.com. 5 December 2014. Retrieved 6 September 2017.