|Born||5 June 1960|
|Other names||Ayesha Shroff|
|Children||2, including Tiger Shroff|
Ayesha contested the Miss Young World contest in Manila. She did not make it to the finals, but was elected the most popular girl at the contest by her fellow contestants. She began her career as a model and became successful.
Dutt married her longtime boyfriend and Bollywood actor, Jackie Shroff on her birthday on 5 June 1987. She later turned into a film producer. The couple run a media company, Jackie Shroff Entertainment Limited. They jointly owned 10% shares in Sony TV since its launch until 2012 when they sold their stake and ended their 15-year-long association with Sony TV. The Shroffs have two children. Her elder child is also a Bollywood actor, Tiger Shroff (born 1990), and a daughter, Krishna Shroff (born 1993).
In 2009, Dutt had an alleged affair with Sahil Khan when the two started a production company together. The alleged relationship of the two and their business partnership took an ugly turn later in 2014 when she filed a legal case against him. In return, the actor's lawyer submitted some intimate photos to the court, which had both Sahil and Ayesha in a compromising situation, implying there was much more than just a professional commitment between the two.
|1984||Teri Baahon Mein||Actress|
|2000||Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hain||Producer|
|2007||Bombil and Beatrice|
- Indorewala, Sharmeen Hakim (14 December 2014). "Ayesha Shroff tells court she couldn't have been involved with Sahil because he is gay". The Times of India. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- "Romance between Jackie Shroff and model Ayesha Dutt heads for matrimony". India Today. 14 April 1987. Retrieved 1 February 2021.
- Lalwani, Vicky (29 November 2011). "Ayesha Shroff loses her mother". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 February 2021.
- "India in 1980: Major events and happenings". India Today. 26 December 2005. Retrieved 1 February 2021.
- Sonali, Kriti (2 March 2017). "Tiger Shroff's mom Ayesha Shroff worked with Mohnish Bahl in Teri Baahon Mein. The throwback pics are mind-boggling". The Indian Express. Retrieved 9 February 2021.
- Joshi, Tushar (4 July 2012). "Ayesha and I have separate lives: Jackie Shroff". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 February 2021.
- Hakim, Sharmeen (6 September 2019). "After 4 months of mudslinging, Ayesha, Sahil Khan call truce - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 February 2021.
- "CDR Controversy: All you need to know about Ayesha Shroff and Sahil Khan's alleged affair". Free Press Journal. 21 March 2018. Retrieved 1 February 2021.
- "Sahil Khan reveals Ayesha Shroff's intimate pics with him in the Court (view pics)". India TV News. 4 February 2015. Retrieved 1 February 2021.