|Austin Powers Pinball|
Dr. Evil has his sights set on defeating Austin once and for all, and the best way to end the threat this time is by racking up a few points on the old pinball table. Using the flippers will help the player destroy the fembots, escape the mutant sea bass, and more. If the player makes it to the Moonbase Showdown, they will take on the toughest enemies.
|PC Gamer (US)||46%|
- "Austin Powers Pinball for PC". GameRankings. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- "Austin Powers Pinball for PlayStation". GameRankings. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- Code Cowboy (February 8, 2003). "Austin Powers Pinball - PC - Review". GameZone. Archived from the original on September 30, 2008. Retrieved March 15, 2015.
- "Austin Powers Pinball". Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine. 2002.
- Saltzman, Marc (2003). "Austin Powers Pinball". PC Gamer. Archived from the original on March 15, 2006. Retrieved March 15, 2015.