This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2017)
|Type||Public interest cooperative|
|Founded||26 April 1999|
|Products||News, analysis, opinions, features, data|
Asia News Network (ANN) is a news coalition of 24 news organisations from South, Southeast and Northeast Asia, founded in 1999.
Asia News Network members consist of The Korea Herald, China Daily, The China Post (Taiwan), Gogo Mongolia, The Japan News, Dawn (Pakistan), The Statesman (India), The Island (Sri Lanka), Kuensel (Bhutan), Kathmandu Post (Nepal), Daily Star (Bangladesh), Eleven Media (Myanmar), The Nation (Thailand), The Jakarta Post (Indonesia), The Star and Sin Chew Daily (Malaysia), the Phnom Penh Post and Rasmei Kampuchea (Cambodia), The Borneo Bulletin (Brunei), The Straits Times (Singapore), Vietnam News, Philippine Daily Inquirer and Vientiane Times (Laos).
- European Dailies Alliance
- Leading European Newspaper Alliance
- Grupo de Diarios América
- Latin American Newspaper Association
- Lim, Jeong-yeo (25 April 2019). "Asia News Network discusses past 20 years, future ahead". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 27 June 2019.
- Rekhi, Shefali (26 April 2019). "Asia News Network celebrates 20th anniversary, commits to bringing region closer". The Straits Times. Retrieved 27 June 2019.