|Church||Church of Ireland|
|Metropolitan bishop||Archbishop of Dublin|
|Cathedral||Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin|
The Archdeacon of Kilfenora was a senior ecclesiastical officer within the Diocese of Kilfenora until 1643; the Archdiocese of Tuam until 1752; the Diocese of Killaloe and Kilfenora until 1834; and the Diocese of Killaloe and Clonfert until 1923 when it was amalgamated with Killaloe.
- Fryde, E. B.; Greenway, D. E.; Porter, S.; Roy, I., eds. (1986). Handbook of British Chronology (3rd, reprinted 2003 ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-56350-X.
- Cotton 1850 harvnb error: no target: CITEREFCotton1850 (help), The Province of Connaught, pp. 4–12.
- Moody, Martin & Byrne 1984 harvnb error: no target: CITEREFMoodyMartinByrne1984 (help), Maps, Genealogies, Lists, pp. 318–320.
- Crockford's Clerical Directory 1929/30 p1819: London, Horace Cox, 1929
- "Fasti Ecclesiae Hibernicae: The succession of the prelates Volume 1" Cotton,H. pp250-254 Dublin, Hodges & Smith, 1848-1878