|Anton the Terrible|
|Directed by||William C. deMille|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Marion Fairfax|
Jules Eckert Goodman
|Story by||Thomas H. Uzzell|
Horace B. Carpenter
Hugo B. Koch
Jesse L. Lasky Feature Play Company
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Anton the Terrible is a 1916 American drama silent film directed by William C. deMille and written by Marion Fairfax, Jules Eckert Goodman and Charles Sarver. The film stars Theodore Roberts, Anita King, Horace B. Carpenter, Harrison Ford, Edythe Chapman and Hugo B. Koch. The film was released on September 28, 1916, by Paramount Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
- Theodore Roberts as Anton Kazoff
- Anita King as Vera Stanovitch
- Horace B. Carpenter as General Stanovitch
- Harrison Ford as David Burkin
- Edythe Chapman as Babushka
- Hugo B. Koch as Grand Duke Ivanovitch
- Delia Trombly as Olga Kazoff
- Hal Erickson (2014). "Anton-the-Terrible - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 29 December 2014. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Anton the Terrible". AFI. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- "Anton The Terrible / William C De Mille | Bibliographic Record Description: Performing Arts Encyclopedia, Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog". lcweb2.loc.gov. Retrieved 11 February 2015.