|Position:||General manager & executive vice president of football operations|
|Born:||March 30, 1987 (age 34)|
Bel Air, Maryland
|High school:||Bel Air High School|
|As an executive:|
Andrew Berry (born March 30, 1987) is an American football executive who is the current general manager and executive vice president of football operations for the Cleveland Browns of the National Football League (NFL). He previously served various other scouting roles with the Indianapolis Colts and Philadelphia Eagles.
April 29, 2021 Andrew Berry and his wife had their first daughter Eden Ruth Berry; they have two older sons, Zion and Kairo.
In 2019, Berry was hired by the Philadelphia Eagles as their vice president of football operations following a tumultuous tenure with the Browns and the firing of Sashi Brown toward the end of the 2017 season.
Cleveland Browns (second stint)
On January 27, 2020, Berry returned to the Cleveland Browns and was hired to be their general manager and executive vice president of football operations. The move made him the youngest GM in NFL history at the time at age 32.
- "Andrew Berry Biography". Philadelphia Eagles. Retrieved January 27, 2020.
- Terry Pluto (January 28, 2016). "Cleveland Browns make a bold, risky hire with Andrew Berry, but who can even guess if it will work?". Plain Dealer. Retrieved January 27, 2020.
- Mary Kay Cabot (February 25, 2019). "Browns personnel exec Andrew Berry takes promotion with Eagles". Plain Dealer. Retrieved January 27, 2020.
- Gribble, Andrew. "Andrew Berry named Browns Executive Vice President of Football Operations and General Manager". ClevelandBrowns.com. Retrieved January 28, 2020.
- Gribble, Andrew. "5 things to know about Browns EVP of Football Operations and General Manager Andrew Berry". ClevelandBrowns.com. Retrieved January 28, 2020.