|Directed by||Marcel Varnel|
|Produced by||Michael Balcon|
|Written by||Val Guest|
|Based on||Tattenham Corner by Philip Merivale & Brandon Fleming|
|Music by||Louis Levy|
|Edited by||Alfred Roome|
|Distributed by||Gaumont British Distributors|
All In is a 1936 British sports comedy film directed by Marcel Varnel and starring Ralph Lynn, Gina Malo and Garry Marsh. The owner of a racing stables has high hopes of winning The Derby, but fate intervenes. It is also known by the alternative title Tattenham Corner, after the play by Philip Merivale and Brandon Fleming on which it is based.
- Ralph Lynn as Archie Slott
- Gina Malo as Kay Slott
- Jack Barty as Tingaling Tom
- Claude Dampier as Toop
- Sydney Fairbrother as Genesta Slott
- Garry Marsh as Lilleywhite
- Robert Nainby as Eustace Slott
- O. B. Clarence as Hemingway
- Gibb McLaughlin as Reverend Cuppleditch
- Glennis Lorimer as Kitty
- Fewlass Llewellyn as Dean of Plinge
- Cook, Pam. Gainsborough Pictures: Cassell, 1997,
- Low, Rachael. The History of the British Film, 1929-1939. Film Making in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1929-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.