Aggrey Road is a major east-west arterial road located within the Old Township district in South Port Harcourt in Rivers State, Nigeria. It is well known for its growing economic activity and consists of predominantly commercial office buildings and retail outlets, only a small number of churches and educational establishments can be found on this road.
- Banham Primary School
- St Mary's Catholic School
Points of interest
- A branch of Finbank
- A branch of Keystone Bank
- A branch of Sterling Bank
- A branch of Skye Bank
- A branch of United Bank for Africa
- Cripps, Charlotte (7 July 2014). "Zina Saro-Wiwa: Exploring My Father's Legacy". The Independent. London. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 3 October 2014. Retrieved 2014-07-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Abia, Dan. "UNIPORT four: INC, parents insist on justice as Toku is buried". Dailyindependentnig.com. Independent Newspapers Ltd. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- "Port Harcourt Deanery". Dccwo.org. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- Google (8 July 2014). "Location of Aggrey Road" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 8 July 2014.