|Sovereign state||Kingdom of Denmark|
Aappilattoq is a settlement in the Avannaata municipality in northwestern Greenland, located on an island of the same name in the southern part of Upernavik Archipelago. Founded in 1805, the settlement had 149 inhabitants in 2020.
Aappilattoq is located within Upernavik Archipelago, a vast archipelago of small islands on the coast of northeastern Baffin Bay. The archipelago extends from the northwestern coast of Sigguup Nunaa peninsula in the south at approximately  to the southern end of Melville Bay (Greenlandic: Qimusseriarsuaq) in the north at approximately .
The population of Aappilattoq has increased in the 1990s. It has been however steadily decreasing since.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aappilattoq.|
- Qaasuitsup Municipality Archived 2011-07-21 at the Wayback Machine (in Danish)
- "Population by Localities". Statistical Greenland. Archived from the original on 2020-11-18. Retrieved 2020-07-19.
- Nunavik, Saga Map, 1:250.000, Tage Schjøtt, 1992
- Upernavik Avannarleq, Saga Map, 1:250.000, Tage Schj��tt, 1992
- Air Greenland, Departures and Arrivals Archived 2010-03-09 at the Wayback Machine
- Statistics Greenland Archived 2011-08-12 at the Wayback Machine