|A Modern Magdalen|
|Directed by||Will S. Davis|
|Written by||C. Haddon Chambers|
Life Photo Film Corporation
|Distributed by||Life Photo Film Corporation|
A Modern Magdalen is a 1915 American drama, 5-reel silent black and white film directed by Will S. Davis and based on the 1902 play by C. Haddon Chambers. The film was produced and released by the Life Photo Film Corporation in their studios in Grantwood, New Jersey.
- Cathrine Countiss as Katinka Jenkins
- Lionel Barrymore as Lindsay
- William H. Tooker as Joe Mercer
- Charles E. Graham as Katinka's father
- Marjorie Nelson as Olivia Jenkins
- Globe, Alan (8 September 2011). The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter. p. 871. ISBN 9783110951943.
- "Press Democrat (Santa Rosa, CA)". cdnc.ucr.edu. California Digital Newspaper Collection. 30 September 1915. p. 6. Retrieved 2020-09-28.CS1 maint: others (link)
- Countiss, Catherine (1915), A Modern Magdalen, Library of Congress, American Silent Feature Film Survival Database, retrieved 2020-09-27