|"A Little Dive Bar in Dahlonega"|
|Single by Ashley McBryde|
|from the album Girl Going Nowhere|
|Released||October 16, 2017|
|Format||Airplay, music download|
|Label||Warner Bros. Nashville|
|Songwriter(s)||Ashley McBryde, Nicolette Hayford, Jesse Rice|
|Ashley McBryde singles chronology|
"A Little Dive Bar in Dahlonega" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Ashley McBryde. The song was released as her first single on October 16, 2017, and served as the lead-off single to her debut album, Girl Going Nowhere, released on Warner Bros. Nashville.
McBryde co-wrote the song with Nicolette Hayford and Jesse Rice, the latter of which drew inspiration for the song based on a real life experience in which he met the woman that would become his wife by chance at a dive bar known as The Crimson Moon in the town of Dahlonega, Georgia after his car broke down leaving Atlanta. The song was written on a day McBryde calls "the worst day ever," a sentiment shared by the other two songwriters when they met up for a writing session, which led to Rice sharing the story that would lead to the creation of the song.
|US Country Airplay (Billboard)||30|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||30|
- Amy McCarthy (June 13, 2017). "Hear Ashley McBryde's 'A Little Dive Bar in Dahlonega'". The Boot. Retrieved April 26, 2018.
- Perri Ormont Blumberg (July 28, 2017). "This Country Song Has Changed One Small-Town Business Owner's Life Forever". Southern Living. Retrieved April 26, 2018.
- Pareles, Jon. "The 54 Best Songs of 2017". The New York Times. Retrieved December 27, 2017.
- Chris Parton, Marissa R. Moss, Dan Hyman, Brittney McKenna, Jeff Gage (December 14, 2017). "25 Best Country Songs of 2017". Rolling Stone. Retrieved April 26, 2018.
- Country Airplay
- "Ashley McBryde Chart History (Country Airplay)". Billboard. Retrieved May 8, 2018.
- "Ashley McBryde Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard. Retrieved April 26, 2018.