|A Daughter of the Wolf|
|Directed by||Irvin Willat|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Marion Fairfax|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
A Daughter of the Wolf is a 1919 American silent drama film directed by Irvin Willat and written by Marion Fairfax and Hugh Pendexter. The film stars Lila Lee, Elliott Dexter, Clarence Geldart, Raymond Hatton, Richard Wayne, and Minnie Devereaux. The film was released on June 22, 1919, by Paramount Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2019)
- Lila Lee as Annette Ainsworth
- Elliott Dexter as Robert Draly
- Clarence Geldart as "Wolf" Ainsworth
- Raymond Hatton as Doc
- Richard Wayne as Sgt. Tim Roper
- Minnie Devereaux as Mrs. Beavertail
- James "Jim" Mason as Roe
- Jack Herbert as Jacques
- Marcia Manon as Jean Burroughs
- James Neill as Judge Burroughs
- Clyde Benson as M. Pomgret
- Roy Diem as Clerk
- Charles Ogle as Doc
- "A Daughter of the Wolf". AFI. Retrieved 14 January 2015.
- "A Daughter of the Wolf (1919) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 14 January 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to A Daughter of the Wolf.|