|4 Close Support Logistic Regiment|
|Active||1965 - present|
|Role||Close Support Logistics|
|Part of||Royal Logistic Corps|
|Garrison/HQ||Dalton Barracks, Abingdon|
|Engagements||War in Afghanistan|
|Website||4 Regiment RLC|
The regiment was formed before World War I and was titled as 4th Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps. From 1993 to 1994, the regiment was involved in Operation Grapple 3 in Bosnia and Herzegovina. From 2003 to 2004, the regiment was on operations in Iraq on Operation Telic. In 2005, it was renamed as 4 Logistic Support Regiment. Recently, the regiment deployed to Ukraine and Estonia. It also provided support at home during the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom.
- 75 Headquarters Squadron
- 4 Close Support Squadron
- 33 General Support Squadron
- 60 Close Support Squadron (Gurkha)
- Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Light Aid Detachment
- "Army – Question for Ministry of Defence". p. 1. Retrieved 14 December 2020.
- Heyman, Charles (2008-01-19). The British Army Guide. Casemate Publishers. ISBN 9781844156443.
- Hayman, Charles (2014-02-10). The Armed Forces of the United Kingdom 2014-2015. Pen and Sword. ISBN 9781783463510.
- "4 Regiment RLC". www.army.mod.uk. Retrieved 2018-12-22.
- "Soldiers supplying Police Officers on the beat". medium.com. 24 April 2020. Retrieved 19 August 2020.
- "Army 2020 Refine Orbat". britisharmedforcesreview.wordpress.com. Retrieved 2018-12-24.