|33 Engineer Regiment (EOD&S)|
|Part of||Royal Engineers|
|Garrison/HQ||Carver Barracks, Essex|
|Website||Official Facebook page|
Today the regiment consists of:
- 33 Engineer Regiment (EOD&S), in Wimbish
- Regimental HQ and HQ Troop
- 49 Explosive Ordnance Disposal and Search Squadron (reformed 2018)
- 58 Explosive Ordnance Disposal Field Squadron
- 217 (London) EOD Field Squadron (V) in Ilford and Prittlewell
- 350 (Sherwood Foresters) EOD Field Squadron (V) in Chilwell and at Wallis Barracks
- 821 Explosive Ordnance Disposal Field Squadron
- Explosive Ordnance Clearance Group
- "Army – Question for Ministry of Defence". p. 1. Retrieved 14 December 2020.
- "33 Engr Regt (EOD) - British Army Website". 2017-11-11. Archived from the original on 2017-11-11. Retrieved 2019-10-12.
- "Royal Engineers Units". British Army. Retrieved 15 August 2019.
- British Army order of battle 2020 (PDF).
- "821 EOD & SEARCH SQUADRON". army.mod.uk. British Army. 9 August 2020. Retrieved 9 August 2020.
821 Squadron is a multi-traded, Royal Logistic Corps led Explosive Ordnance Disposal and Search (EOD&S) Squadron based in Wimbish, Essex. It is part of the UK’s Rapid Reaction Force and regularly deploys around the world as part of both the Air Assault Task Force (AATF) and the Lead Commando Group (LCG). It is the sole RLC Squadron that comes under the command of a Royal Engineer Regiment.