|2015 Red Bull Frozen Rush season|
|Start date||January 8|
|End date||January 9|
|Drivers' champion||Bryce Menzies|
The 2015 Red Bull Frozen Rush was the second Frozen Rush event. The event was held on January 8–9, 2015 at Sunday River Ski Resort near Newry, Maine. All competitors competed in 900 horsepower (670 kilowatts) four-wheel drive purpose built Trophy Trucks. BFGoodrich was the tire provider for the race. The United States Auto Club (USAC) sanctioned the event.
The event featured six returning drivers from the inaugural event along with new professional off-road drivers Brian Deegan, R. J. Anderson, and Chad Hord. Invitee Johnny Greaves withdrew about three weeks before the event because his team needed prepare new trucks for the upcoming short course season.
|6.||R. J. Anderson||1:39.340|
|9.||Todd LeDuc||Did Not Start (mechanical)|
The race featured nine drivers and Bryce Menzies battled his teammate Ricky Johnson in the finals. Johnson had the hole shot but he landed sideways at the over/under costing him a lot of time. Menzies took the lead and maintained it for the remaining six laps to win.
In the battle for third place, Scott Douglas battled Rob MacCachren. The two were fairly even through the final lap. After nearly colliding in the downhill section, MacCachren came out of the final corner on the inside and won the race.
|Last Chance Qualifier (LCQ)||Quarterfinals||Semifinals||Final|
|Carl Renezeder||1||Carl Renezeder||0|
|Todd LeDuc||0||Ricky Johnson||1|
- "Ricky Johnson Fastest in Frozen Rush Qualifier". NBC Sports. Retrieved January 9, 2015.
- "Facebook post". Greaves Motorsports. Retrieved January 9, 2015.
- "Frozen Rush: Qualifying Results". Red Bull. Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- "High powered trucks take to snow course in Red Bull Frozen Rush". Ukraine Today. Retrieved January 13, 2015.
- "Red Bull Signature: Bryce Menzies victorious in Frozen Rush". NBC Sports. Retrieved January 13, 2015.
- Burns, Josh. "Bryce Menzies Wins 2015 Red Bull Frozen Rush". Off-road.com. Retrieved January 13, 2015.