|1980 Benson & Hedges Championships|
|Category||Grand Prix circuit|
|Draw||32S / 16D|
|Surface||Carpet / indoor|
|John McEnroe / Peter Fleming|
The 1980 Benson & Hedges Championships, also known as the Wembley Championships, was a men's tennis tournament played on indoor carpet courts at the Wembley Arena in London, England that was part of the 1980 Volvo Grand Prix. The tournament was held from 11 November through 16 November 1980. First-seeded John McEnroe won the singles title and the accompanying $30,000 first-prize money. It was his third successive singles title at the tournament.
- It was McEnroe's 8th singles title of the year and the 23rd of his career.
- "1980 Wembley – Singles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- "1980 Wembley – Doubles draw". Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- John Barrett, ed. (1981). Slazengers World of Tennis 1981 : The Official Yearbook of the International Tennis Federation. London: Queen Anne Press. pp. 111–112. ISBN 9780362020342.
- Geoffrey Miller (16 November 1980). "McEnroe gets easy victory over Mayer". The Prescott Courier. AP. p. 12 – via Google News Archive.