|Location||West Berlin, Germany|
|Awards||Golden Bear (Ole dole doff)|
|Festival date||21 June – 2 July 1968|
The following people were announced as being on the jury for the festival:
- Luis García Berlanga, director, screenwriter and actor (Spain) - Jury President
- Peter Schamoni, director, screenwriter, producer and actor (West Germany)
- Alex Viany, director, screenwriter and journalist (Brazil)
- Georges de Beauregard, producer (France)
- Alexander Walker, film critic (United Kingdom)
- Domenico Meccoli, screenwriter and film critic (Italy)
- Carl-Eric Nordberg, literary and film critic (Sweden)
- Gordon Hitchens, film critic (United Kingdom)
- Karsten Peters, actor and film critic (West Germany)
Films in competition
† Winner of the main award for best film in its section
The following prizes were awarded by the Jury:
- Golden Bear: Ole dole doff by Jan Troell
- Silver Bear for Best Director: Carlos Saura for Peppermint Frappé
- Silver Bear for Best Actress: Stéphane Audran for Les Biches
- Silver Bear for Best Actor: Jean-Louis Trintignant for L'homme qui ment
- Silver Bear Extraordinary Jury Prize:
- Youth Film Award – Best Feature Film Suitable for Young People: Come l'amore by Enzo Muzii
- FIPRESCI Award
- FIPRESCI award – Honorable Mention
- Interfilm Award – Otto Dibelius Film Award
- OCIC Award
- UNICRIT Award
- IWG Golden Plaque
- "18th Berlin International Film Festival". berlinale.de. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "PRIZES & HONOURS 1968". berlinale.de. Archived from the original on 7 January 2014. Retrieved 8 June 2014.
- "JURIES 1968". berlinale.de. Archived from the original on 23 October 2013. Retrieved 8 June 2014.
- "PROGRAMME 1968". berlinale.de. Archived from the original on 9 November 2013. Retrieved 8 June 2014.