|156 Regiment RLC|
|Part of||Royal Logistic Corps|
|Website||156 Regiment RLC|
The Regiment was first formed in the Royal Corps of Transport as 156th (Lancashire and Cheshire) Regiment, RCT (Volunteers) in 1967. 238 Squadron was formed in 1969 and the regiment was renamed as 156th (Merseyside and Greater Manchester) Transport Regiment, RCT (Volunteers) in 1980 and 156th (North West) Transport Regiment, RLC (Volunteers) in 1993.
156 Transport Regiment was re-rolled in 2014 and is now a Supply Regiment within 101 Logistics Brigade.
The current structure is as follows:
- 235 (Liverpool) HQ Squadron RLC
- 234 (Birkenhead) Squadron RLC
- 236 (Greater Manchester) Squadron RLC
- 238 (Bootle) Squadron RLC
- 381 (Lancaster) Squadron RLC