|Born:||September 13, 1922|
|Died:||July 1, 1984 (aged 61)|
|High school||Chicago (IL) Mount Carmel|
|NFL draft||1945 / Round: 7 / Pick: 55|
(By the Chicago Cardinals)
Zygmont "Ziggy" Peter Czarobski (September 13, 1922 – July 1, 1984) was an American football player. He played at the tackle position for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1942–1943; 1946–1947) and in the National Football League (NFL) for the Chicago Rockets (1948) and Chicago Hornets (1949). He was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in 1977.
Czarobski was born on the South Side of Chicago in 1922 and attended Mount Carmel High School. He began his college football career playing at the tackle position for the University of Notre Dame from 1942 to 1943, but he then missed the 1944 and 1945 seasons due to military service. He returned to Notre Dame for the 1946 to 1947 seasons. At the end of the 1947 season, Czarobski was selected as a first-team All-American by the Newspaper Enterprise Association (NEA) and the International News Service (INS). He was selected as a second-team All-American by the Associated Press and a third-team All-American by the United Press.
- "Ziggy Czarobski". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- Harry Grayson (November 1947). "Lujack Is Only Unanimous Choice For NEA's 1947 All-America". Middlesboro, Kentucky, Daily News.
- Lawton Carver (1947-12-04). "Johnny Lujack Unanimous INS All-American Grid Selection". The Daily Courier. Connellsville, Pennsylvania.
- "Midwest Places Three Backs On AP All-American Squad: Lujack, Evans and Chappuis On First Team". Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune. 1947-12-03.
- "Offensive Brilliance Pays Off On UP All-American: Midwestern Zone Leads With Four Players on Team". Journal. Western Nevada. 1947-11-27.
- "Zygmont "Ziggy" Czarobski". College Football Hall of Fame. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- "Ziggie Czarobski". National Polish-American Sports Hall of Fame. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- "Funeral Services Set for Czarobski". Schenectady Gazette. July 4, 1984.
- Jauss, Bill (July 3, 1984). "'Ziggy' Czarobski, 61, Notre Dame All-America". Chicago Tribune. p. N6.