|Look up zealot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Zealots were a political movement in 1st-century Judaism.
Zealot or Zealots may also refer to:
- Zealot (Judaism), Jewish zealotry in the scriptures
- Simon the Zealot, one of the apostles of Jesus Christ
- Zealots of Thessalonica, a radical party in the mid-14th century Byzantine Empire
- Zealots of Piety, in 17th century Russia
- Zealot (Marvel Comics) a villain in the Marvel Comics universe
- Zealot (Wildstorm), a Wildstorm Comics character
- "Zealots", a song on Fugees' album The Score
- Zealot, an album and EP by Muslimgauze; see Bryn Jones discography
- Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth, a book by Reza Aslan
- "The Zealot", an alternate title for the U.S. publication of Simon Scarrow's novel The Eagle in the Sand
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zealot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.