|Look up Zairean, Zaïre, zaire, or zaïre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Zaire may also refer to:
- Malik Zaire (born 1995) American football quarterback for the Florida Gators
- Zaire Anderson (born 1992) an American football linebacker for the Denver Broncos
- Zaire Bartley (born 1998) is a Jamaican association football midfielder for New York Red Bulls II
- Zaire Franklin, American football player
- Tim "Zaire" Lewis (born 1980) of Keelay and Zaire, hip hop producers
- Zaire Use, a variation of the common mass of the Roman Catholic Church
- Zairean zaire, 1967–97 currency of Congo/Zaire
- Zaïre (play), a 1732 play by Voltaire
- Zaïre. Revue Congolaise—Congoleesch Tijdschrift, Belgian African studies journal
- "In Zaire", a 1976 song by Johnny Wakelin
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zaire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.