|Chancellor||Mousa Bohlouli (Acting)|
UOZ consists of eight faculties and a research complex including three institutes and one research center.
Furthermore, this university consists of the huge educational-research complex of Baqiyatallah Azam (Chahnime) in 8000 hectares, modern equipped laboratories, and an internet center unique among Iranian universities’. In this regard, University of Zabolis one of the important higher education centers in the south-eastern Iran.
Physical space limitation has remained to be one of the main problems of the university from the time it was established and has affected university activities.
In this regard and to resolve this problem, the new university campus on Zabol-Bonjar road was utilized. Covering 134 hectares of fields, this campus includes students’ dorms, faculty of science, faculty of arts, faculty of agriculture, university mosque, canteens; Shahid Hosseini Tabatabaee sports complex, powerhouses, electricity posts, classrooms, swimming pool, shared laboratories, ancient sport salons, etc.
- Faculty Of Agriculture (1983)
- Faculty of Natural Resources (1999)
- Faculty Of Literature And Humanities (2000)
- Faculty of Science (2001)
- Faculty of Arts and Architecture (2001)
- Faculty of Engineering (2001)
- Faculty of Veterinary (2007)
- Faculty Of Water & Soil (2010)
- Hamoun International Wetland Research Institute (2006)
- Institute of Agriculture (2007)
- Institute of specific livestock (2006)
- Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology (2007)