|Civilian award for contributions to Literature|
|Awarded for||Literary award in India|
|Sponsored by||Sahitya Akademi, Government of India|
The Yuva Puraskar (Hindi: युवा पुरस्कार), also known as Sahitya Akademi Yuva Puraskar, is a literary honor in India which Sahitya Akademi, India's National Academy of Letters, annually confers on young writers of outstanding works in one of the twenty-four major Indian languages. Instituted in 2011, the Yuva Puraskar recognises young writers under the age of 35 years, with the aim to encourage and promote young writers. The award comprises a cash prize of Rs. 50,000 and an engraved copper plaque.
Lists of recipients by languages
- List of Yuva Puraskar winners for Assamese
- List of Yuva Puraskar winners for Bengali
- List of Yuva Puraskar winners for Bodo
- List of Yuva Puraskar winners for Gujarati
- List of Yuva Puraskar winners for Manipuri
- List of Yuva Puraskar winners for Santali
- List of Yuva Puraskar Winners for Tamil
- List of Yuva Puraskar winners for Telugu
- "Some Sahitya Yuva Puraskar awardees 'condemn' intolerance". timesofindia-economictimes. 2015-11-19. Retrieved 2016-05-05.
|This article about a literary award is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|